Search

Loading...

9/12/12

Wednesday Wants

This summer the one item I wore more than anything else was white denim.  Cropped, skinny, cut off and straight leg, I have a white jean for nearly any sartorial occasion. Now that I find myself still reaching for my familiar uniform, post Labor Day (sans the fashion chutzpah needed to break this ingrained non-rule I might add) I've decided that gray denim is my new best friend.  It works easily with all my neutral and black tops and even looks perfect with some of my colorful, summery tunics and tees.  Gray denim is a great option for the type of transitional dressing that this time of year calls for, the image above from Who What Wear really helps to illustrate this concept.  Below are two options I'm seriously considering adding to my gray jean rotation.
                                      Habitual                                                  7 for All Mankind

Do you wear this tried and true denim trend?

11 comments:

  1. yes, mine are a shade lighter though..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely behind in the denim department...but I did get 2 pairs of jeans for the fall. One lighter and one darker. Definitely NOT the skinny cut! :)

    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look but I don't think the skinny jeans would fit me! Such a pity!
    Have a great day!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair of grey jeans from Topshop and I am obsessed with them. I've had them for years and years!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the lighter color denim, I'm thinking I need to invest in a pair. Have a great week Susan.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that look...have gray super soft corduroy skinny ones all ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these!!! I also love my python grey jeans by rich and skinny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love my grey jeans, they go with everything. You need a pair asap!

    :)
    mikky
    www.todaloos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them too!!!

    Www.lifeofamodernhousewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gray is a great transitional color - I actually wear my white jeans until the frost hits!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE gray jeans! Just picked a great pair up from Forever21! I love them! Can't beat the $10.80 price either!

    http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=btms_jeans&ProductID=2000039921&VariantID=

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved