Search

Loading...

9/26/12

Wednesday Wants

 {top}
Spotting a fashion trend that you know you'd love to get on board with, is usually pretty easy.  Sometimes, finding a version of this trend that fits right and flatters can be a bit more of a challenge.  That's exactly what I felt when I started to see all the lace looks trickle into stores this summer.  I knew I loved the idea of lace, but I wasn't down with all the revealing versions.  Also, antique and ivory lace tends to wash me out.  However, when I came upon this Kova and T Jenna lace top over at ShopBop, with it's navy blue lining, demure sleeves and flattering hemline, I knew it was for me.  It doesn't hurt that it's styled here with gray jeans, my other new fashion fave.  What trends are you opting in on this fall?

5 comments:

  1. I have a black lace top like this that I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top. We have some lovely lace pieces in our jewelry boutique that actually uses the same lace house in Northern France that provided the lace for Kate Middleton's wedding dress. Do take a look, they would look fab with the top you showcase ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lace has returned and luckily I have a long sleeve version of this top. I love the high low mix. This is a piece that can go with so much!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love lace and have a few tops hidden away from some years ago when it was in....so I'm glad to be able to take them out for a spin....one is a black DKNY one actually similar to that one above. And yes grey jeans are too perfect not to lust over and get obsessed with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a dress version of that top - love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved