Search

Loading...

10/15/12

Kelly's World

There is a lot going on in the world of Kelly Wearstler. Between the release of Kelly Wearstler's new book, Rhapsody, next week, Ms. Wearstler's One King's Lane sale, live this morning...(I'll be there!) and all the other amazing Kelly Wearstler projects, which include clothing, fashion accessories, home design and even a fabric line, it seems that Kelly's world is fast becoming an omnipresent design empire. After getting a sneak peek of Rhaposdy, I'm completely inspired by this uniquely beautiful, over the top, designer's view of the world.



7 comments:

  1. just stumbled upon your blog and LOVE IT!! fabulous photos! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that besides the color and the styling, it is the rich texture that she uses that just blows me away. Gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. even this neutral gal can appreciate her bold use of color and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have a nice blog!!!
    just followed you on GFc no 1909,hope you follow back
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is over the top indeed! I love learning from her and taking bts and pieces but I could never live in such opulence. Her pieces in OKL are fantastic....and many nicely priced too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't realize Kelly's book was coming out this week, but was channeling her last night. Wore one of her awesome sculptural rings. It's like a mini work of art!

    xoxo E

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though I couldn't live in that busy look, it is amazing to look at!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved