Simplify Your Space

In keeping with yesterday's post on paring down my wardrobe, I just had to post these images from ML Interior Design, today.  Can you tell I'm not a clutter fan? So much of what I love about home decor is evident here in these rooms...white, bright kitchens, crisp, bed linens with monograms, and beautiful displays of well edited art and accessories.  I like my vignettes just like my spaces...clean and simple.


  1. Ah yes, that reminds me that I've been doing a lot of de-cluttering lately myself. A clear space seems to mean a clear mind... Lovely images! xo

  2. I keep working on this. A work in progress you could say. The images sure are inspirational. Such lovely, peaceful spaces.

  3. I am in hopes to add another side to my business and that is to help clear away messes and restore order and tranquility to one's home or office.
    I too love simple and clean lives and it does indeed begin at home. It sets a good example for children too.

  4. I SO AGREE, simple is the best way for sure :)
    i am all over this pendants in the first image, and have just spec'ed one for a client, hopes she will see what i see :)

  5. I've been reducing for almost a year. I think it's amazing that what takes a second to purchase, or accept as a gift can linger around, clutter and take weeks to clear out. It's changed the way that I look at new things too. Have a great day Sue. xo

  6. u have NO idea how much i LOVE simple and clean - but for some reason my house keep accumulating things - maybe if it was JUST me in the house it would stay the way i love it

    PS – my friend is gonna be on Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TONIGHT come check it out on the bog :o)

  7. The first photo is simply stunning in it's simplicity. I think our homes are such a reflection of our lives. The simpler, the better.


  8. love the idea of getting a great big clear bottle/vase for my island like image 1 with simple branches.

    hope you'll stop by when you have a moment for eye candy.

    smiles to you.


  9. Love these spaces! It's amazing how quickly things accumulate - I think I need to purge a bit myself :)

  10. I like clean simple spaces too. Right now, there is too much on my desk, as a few new pieces, orchids, etc await a new home. I cannot wait for my desk to be clean and white again.

  11. Looks so fresh and clean and happy...very inspired!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved