Search

Loading...

4/23/13

Color Pop

When it comes to choosing paint colors, wallpaper and rugs, I always prefer to stay in "neutral" territory.  Although I do like to (almost) always see some color in a room, I prefer to add it with pops. Whether it be through art, accessorized accents, coded bookcase styling or even a brightly painted door, adding some fun color to a space infuses it with personality.  I was recently reminded of this design truism, gazing at the lovely work of Cynthia Brooks Design.  I especially love the book case styling here, something I'm always puttering around with in my own home.



5 comments:

  1. why aren't my comments showing up? TEST>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful styling - just love the color the bookcase adds to the room - loving the side table too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She uses beautiful pops of color in her design...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I favour neutrals with paint colour too but that shade of blue/grey on the bookcase is sublime!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved