Minor Obsessions

We had a temperature spike here in the North East with a few days of late spring, early summer weather and it felt great!  This prompted a quick survey of my summer shoe situation and I realized I'm completely lacking in the sandal category (other than a myriad of flip flops) I really need to up my game with a more polished look and these part neutral, part gold Ancient Greek slingbacks seem like just the thing.  Spring like temps call for weekend excursions...we recently took our three kids to see the MoMA, (so inspiring!) after gazing at some of my all time favorite artists I'm more than motivated to get something beautiful on to the walls in Florida, I think I've posted this Paule Marrot clouds print before, it needs to be mine already. If I'm not running around with the kids, I'm busy adding new stuff to, our latest addition includes these chic, gold and turquoise rings which are perfect for summer and for stacking!  There's nothing like a sudden warm front after months of dreary weather to help motivate me to get the outdoor spaces zhushed...a fresh batch of crisp, striped outdoor pillows from Pottery Barn are high on my to get list.  Finally, my favorite warm weather scent is in need of a you switch out your perfumes seasonally too?


  1. I am BEYOND obsessed with that zsush ring! I need it to stack! OMG!

  2. Loving Ancient Greek....just need to narrow down to one pair!! Yes...I swich out perfume. Balenciaga in fall/winter to Chloe for spring/summer!!

    What happened to our sunshine?!!! This is NOT what I ordered up for today! Stuck inside. Waaaa.

    xoxo Elizabeth


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved