Search

Loading...

4/26/13

Minor Obsessions


The sun is finally shining here in New York and the temps are slowly but surely climbing. Everyone seems in a better mood, including yours truly.  I can't help but to start getting excited for summer ...kids in camp, team sports on hiatus, no more driving every day (for hours) every where...which means more time for ME and the things I love to do.  Granted, most of my favorite 'activities' require some sort of lounging and this sweet ombre cover up will be just the thing poolside ~ where I hope to start reading The Burgess Boys (if you loved Olive Kitteridge , like I did, I heard it's a winner).   Lounging with stacks of magazines and books in hand, but always, always in the shade...that's why I love Jergens Natural Glow. A friend of mine got me into this a few summers ago, and now I've heard it's been improved, it's odor free now. This has me excited to try this fake bake tanning lotion again. I'm also excited to see Before Midnight...I just can't get enough of Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy! Here's hoping we get to check in on this fictional love story every few years...forever.  Finally, with Mother's Day just around the corner, I always like to sprinkle a few little gift hints into the blog...hint, hint (it's worked in the past...fingers crossed!).

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get your Love Cuff for Mother's day!! Its so cute and seems like something that you would never take off!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to Before Midnight too - the first two were great! Have a lovely, sunny weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved