Search

Loading...

4/15/13

Peeking Into Designer's Homes

http://www.thezhush.blogspot.com
It's Monday, it's tax day and I've got my third major cold of 2013, even though we are only four months into the year... As annoyed as I am today, when I came across the Los Angeles home of designer/architect Daniel Romoualdez in Architectural Digest , it still managed to bring a smile to my face.  From the fabulous art collection to the sublime mix of design and texture, it's all so incredibly inspiring ~ here are a few of my stand out favorites...

P.S. Quite a difference from Mr. Romoualdez's quiet yet equally beautiful Connecticut home which was featured in Vogue. (right?)

11 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Love this simple and bold home!
    Xo Nancy
    Powellbrower.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon!! These are beautiful! I pinned a few of them. I especially love the last image. That purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, yes these images have truly brightened my day!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4/15/2013

    Hi, I was wondering if you could help me locate the name of the pharmacy floor lamp in the second picture. I love it! Besides finding out that it was in the Jan 12 AD issue, I haven't been able to locate any product sources.

    Thanks so much,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the art! Hope you're feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your stylistic approach. I LOVE

    http://www.chant411.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon4/15/2013

    WOW.. love the coffee table in the last image. Any ideas where to find it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better, Ms. Zhush!!!! Sorry you are under the weather again.

    Love that first photo....of course!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4/15/2013

    What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbleԁ upοn this I have diѕcoνered It рositively useful and it haѕ hеlрed me out loads.
    I am hoping to contrіbute & helρ different сustomеrs lіke
    іts aided me. Grеat job.

    mу homеpаge ... http://www.Scottgrimes.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous interiors. I have worked with this Architectural firm via my Showroom Interieurs, and they really do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that rug - third up from the bottom - to die for!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved