Search

Loading...

4/10/13

Wednesday Wants

If you're even half as obsessed with Emmanuelle Alt's chic fashion sense as I am, than I know you are going to love today's find.  Gap, has such a great (and budget friendly) version of the effortlessly cool chambray shirt that Ms. Alt is often seen wearing around Paris.  I just adore this lady's stylishly put together yet casual looks and I'll be scooping up this top for sure...now if only I could master the art of that blasé half tucked in look...(le sigh).

9 comments:

  1. I still don't have a chambray shirt...I keep wanting to get one and I just never get around to it. I think its because I know if I get it I won't take it off. But I think this is the year and I love this one particularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the gap chambray shirt and it's my go to...so easy to dress up and down. Love that shirt!

    www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com

    New artwork up soon! Sneak peak on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely getting that shirt - great price point and look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wearing my chambray shirts so much! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4/10/2013

    A portfolіo is a benchmark portfolio which iѕ constructеd businеss
    such that there iѕ still some areas where theгe arе communal cheesе caves.



    Stop by my ωeb sіte ... internet marketing companies in usa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4/14/2013

    Toms make a matching wedge for that top

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4/14/2013

    where can i find that belt?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4/14/2013

    Toms make a matching wedges for that shirt...would also look good with white pants
    Heres the link for Toms
    http://www.toms.ca/womens/wedges/black-chambray-women-s-desert-wedges

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved