Search

Loading...

6/20/13

Blogging From My Back Porch

The other day, the rain let up just enough for me to get some quick shots of our back porch.  As you can see, it's very traditional, with a nod to it's practically in New England setting. I love this spot so much, even though I don't get to use it as often as I would like.  Last summer, I had several planters with flowers and herbs scattered everywhere, but this year I'm really liking the minimal look, with just a few pots.

For our vacation home, I want to go with a more modern vibe.  I'm really into the look of this whole set, and, I can't get these stylish seats out of my mind as well.  But right now, I'm laser focused on getting all three kids off to camp next week...after which, I plan on spending a lot more time right here...


4 comments:

  1. Next time I'm up in NY I want to come visit you!! WHat a beautiful backyard. ANd how peaceful it will be with the kids gone off to camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a peaceful and beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful green and white, so crisp. Hoping you find a way to spend more time out there this summer. A covered porch is so wonderful on a warm, rainy NE afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty and relaxing space! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+