Minor Obsessions

Today is the last day of school for all three of my kids.  I can not tell you how happy this makes me.  I'm so over being the home work nag, the endless chauffeuring from sport to sport...and don't even get me started on major projects remembered in the very eleventh hour. This article in the Huffington Post really made me smile, it's so completely relatable!  Which brings me to today's post and how utterly grateful I am for online shopping!  For children, summer officially starts just as soon as school ends...and I'm now scrambling to get all three up to date on out grown swim suits, camp gear, pool toys , etc.  I've already bought this adorable embellished top and these floral shorts for my daughter and with several summer parties on the horizon, the thought of dragging all three along on a beautiful summer day to try on party clothes just doesn't seem right.  For the next few days I'll be happily crossing everyone's summer needs and a few wants, off my to do list...all right from home. Do you also shop this way for your family?


  1. Wonder if I could shimmy into that kids dress?? Because I am willing to not eat for a week to do so.

  2. Anonymous6/08/2013

    Changed the cartridge, exact same concern with grinding.
    Don't know exactly what to do because its 6 years aged, and no real repair areas. I could tear it apart and consider it. Thanks.

    my homepage ... xerox phaser 8560 ink sticks


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved