Outside Living Spaces

I've been hunting around for inspiration for our back patio area in Florida.  These images from Better Homes and Gardens, are a great starting point.  Our home in New York has a traditional style back porch, complete with's one of my favorite spaces in the whole house, even though we only get to use it a few months out of the year. I'll try to snap some pics of this space and post them here  this week.  For our Florida home, I want to do something entirely different than New York, and because it's a vacation house, the outdoor furniture needs to be very low maintenance. All I need is that one image to get started, it might be as simple as the furniture layout, or in this case, the idea of using drapes or matchstick blinds as an added way of shading out some of that hot, southern Florida sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved