Paige's Pretty Place

I absolutely love it when customers instagram chic little vignettes of their purchases...LOVE! Even better, getting to see a full home tour. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when I received these lovely images! How pretty is the Boston area home of up and coming interior designer, Paige Pettit? I sort of feel like I know Paige, even though we've never actually met.  An early customer of, Paige purchased her python tray from zhush...the very one styled so beautifully below. Since then, we've exchanged several emails through the years, and of course I love to follow Paige's beautiful style on instagram.  You should too (PaigePettit11), she's "one to watch!"

As I mentioned, Paige's python tray is from zhush (we also carry some very chic coral too!) for more of Paige's great style, shop the look from her apartment here:


  1. What fun! Love Paige's styling of the the tray - off to check out her instagram feed!

  2. Hi Sue, I Love Paige's style. The python tray is gorgeous!!

    A Featured Artful Giveaway
    Art by Karena

  3. Beautiful! Love the black and white with pops of color! I have to find some coral for my house!


  4. enjoy your posts it is very interesting to read thank you I really liked your article

  5. Love all the photos! what great taste! Of course all of your customers are so chic!

  6. Loving the way all of these frames are stacked at different heights without having to hang them - already pinned that photo so I can recreate something similar in my own home! Thanks for the inpsiration!

  7. Lovely home. That python tray is fab!!...xv

  8. She has such great little vignettes! Love the black chest and the photography above it especially! I'm obsessed with finding stuff like this on instagram!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved