Wednesday Wants

I was all set to indulge in some sort of personal fashion want for myself (again) today, when I realized that Father's Day is only twelve short days away!  I always like to pick out a nice gift for my kids to give my husband...and of course I have my own Dad and Father-in-law to shop for as well.  Is it just me, or are men a bit hard to shop for?  Here are some of my best ideas from gifts past (particularly partial to the father/son board shorts idea)...I'm hoping you'll share some of yours with me in the comments below...


  1. How funny,I always think of those Vilebrequin shorts for father's day as well! So cute!! I never know what to give my husband because all he wants are books...he doesn't care about clothing....I saw an interesting work of art that he may like....I have to get on it!

  2. New sunglasses and swim shorts...those are fab ideas for a Father's day gift!...Thank you for sharing...xv


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved