Wednesday Wants

Coming home after a week away is always a drag.  The worst part is the giant pile of mail, mostly junk and always bills. However, this week's postal onslaught was made a whole lot sweeter by the arrival of this fabulous white cotton Henley from the thoughtful folks over at Stateside. I'm always a bit leery of accepting gifts as a blogger...but when the Stateside company mentioned that it was founded by Moises Emquies, the very same person that started up two of my all time favorite casual clothing lines: Ella Moss and Splendid...I knew immediately that I would love whatever they sent.  This simple white tee did not disappoint, it's ultra soft and little details like the deconstructed cut on the sleeves and the shirttail hem (my favorite, as it's so flattering) make it feel a a bit more special than your average white tee.  I've already worn this top once, and I'm looking forward to wearing it again soon, exactly the way I've shown here. No doubt this will be my go-to summer casual outfit!


  1. Love the necklace! A tassel elevates everything.

  2. Sue, there is nothing like a great T that is so soft and flattering!

    Art by Karena
    NOVICA Giveaway


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved