Search

Loading...

6/26/13

Wednesday Wants


Today I'm sharing a great packing tip, just in time for any fun summer trips you might be taking.  A friend of mine tipped me off to these clips, and now I do just like she does and keep them stashed in my luggage all the time, so that they're always with me when I travel. I no longer need to worry that I didn't bring the right bra to go with every summer tank top and sleeveless dress I own...as these clever clips can turn any regular bra into a racer back one. We haven't firmed up any real plans yet, but I'm hoping to get away on at least one spontaneous weekend trip this summer.  Now that my clips are packed and ready to go, I'm contemplating these chic summery purchases (all well under $150.00!) to accompany them below...

3 comments:

  1. Cute and useful....I need these. I'm all about showing a little shoulder this time of year.

    Hope you sneak in that get away this summer! :)
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're cute! Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that splendid top now!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved