Search

Loading...

7/2/13

Chintz Charming

According to the Wall Street Journal, chintz is poised for a comeback.  According to others, it never went away.  As for myself, I never really thought about floral patterns and chintz either way, until recently.  After seeing the bold, fresh way that designer Lee Ann Thorton, utilizes floral fabrics and wall coverings in her designs, I'm starting to understand the appeal and charm of chintz patterns. What are your thoughts on this iconic pattern, is everything old really new again?

 

6 comments:

  1. Lindos ambientes e a cor e os florais belíssimos. Essa é uma cor para o verão.
    Tenha uma ótima semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful when done "right." I'm loving that fresh green dining room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. I would definitely use it for an accent wall

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing the green wallpaper look everywhere. When it's done right it can look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved