Book Review: Fifth Avenue Style: A Designer's New York Apartment

Fifth Avenue Style: A Designer's New York Apartment, arrived at my door earlier this month in very high style, and did not disappoint!  Written by Howard Slatkin, a well known New York City based interior designer and co-founder of the lifestyle brand, Slatkin & Co, this fabulous design book consists of a detailed tour of Mr. Slatkin's extravagant Fifth Avenue abode.  Readers are given the thought process behind all the design decisions made for this sumptuous apartment. No detail is too small and none have been left out (I love that), including photos of the inside of closets to original floor plans and beyond. I'm thoroughly enjoying taking my time with this decadent book and learning a lot in the process, I think you will too.


  1. Hi Sue, He is a master indeed! I an very excited to read Howard's book!

    2013 Designer and Artists Series

  2. I'm reviewing it too!! It is amazing! it is so wonderful to see the level of detail in everything. This home is truly a work of art.

  3. Such amazing pictures. I love all of the layers and detail in each space!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved