Search

Loading...

10/25/13

Minor Obsessions: Sweater Weather

1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6
7 | 8 | 9

Here in New York, we are officially experiencing sweater weather!  Give me about three weeks, and I'll probably be completely over it, but right now all these crisp Autumn days have me curled up in cashmere and loving it.  There was a time when I just had a closet full of black basic sweaters, but these days it seems the options for keeping warm in style are almost endless.  Catching my eye...anything marled, embellished, color blocked, textured and my favorite look...an asymmetrical hem, which I'm finding to be very flattering!

PS: J.Crew is offering 25% OFF YOUR PURCHASE OF $150+ WITH CODE SHOPNOW

PPS: My black basic sweater habit is a hard one to break...I just picked up this Joie cashmere Crush sweater, love it so much, had to share...the deep V cowl neckline and reversed seems give it a bit more personality, plus it fits my number one criteria: #flattering!

2 comments:

  1. Love your selections!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you know my fave is the one in the middle. We have sweater weather here too...but its only from 7 am -11 am....then its HOT!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved