Search

Loading...

10/22/13

Re-Imagined In Old Westbury

Last weekend, I finally got my hands on a copy of the design book, Steven Gambrel: Time and Place, and was literally blown away (once again) by Gambrel's timeless interiors.  Inspired to see more, I revisited SRGambrel.com and fell instantly in love with this grand estate in Old Westbury, New York.  Restored, remodeled and re-imagined from it's original splendor, the entire home looks so completely modern and yet classically preserved all at once...I guess that really is the very definition of timeless design!




2 comments:

  1. Ga,ga,ga, gorgeous! A step back in time,yet current.....
    Sharon
    @novaraway

    ReplyDelete
  2. that bathroom!! It is heavenly! That stone takes my breath away.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved