Search

Loading...

10/29/13

Top Five Scented Candles


Once fall arrives, you can be sure there's a candle burning around here almost daily. Friends that know me well, know my penchant for pretty scented candles and can't believe I haven't already written about my top picks here before today.  I love to give these as gifts, I buy them for myself and of course I love to receive them as well.  I'm still trying to narrow down my selection to the one line that I'd love to carry over at zhush.com...in my "maybe/someday" dreams of owning a brick and mortar store, the shop would smell amazing due to the beautiful selection of candles (plus, great tunes playing always) but until that day arrives, these lovely offerings are lighting up my life right now.

I chose these candles as my top five picks for both the amazing scents and also for the beautiful containers, since (like most bloggers I know) I love to re purpose these little holders as mini vases and catchalls after the candle is gone...




Images via: Small Shop Studio

scroll through the picks below for some additional candles that I hope to own (and perhaps sell) someday soon...

14 comments:

  1. Great list! I am a huge fan of all those scents. I can't wait to bust out my Nest Holiday candle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you like cire trudon? They smell great plus the glass is hand blown Venetian that repurposes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these!! I need to build up my collection for sure. I love getting these beautiful candles. I really want to use some of them for catch-alls. I have yet to do this. These images are so inspiring. Did I read brick and mortar?? That would be amazing! I hope it does happen? Would it be in the city? or where you live? I would love to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about TOCCA candles? So nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hoard Nest Holiday candles and burn them all year! I have been dying to try a Diptyue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Nest and Diptyque candles but new favorites are by Vie Luxe...incredibly scent!

    Have a lovely day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue I really want to try Nest's Holiday Scent!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love scented candles in beautiful jars! I'm pretty familiar with Diptyque but the Nest ones I haven't yet tried.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a good candle! Found one at Target a few weeks ago that smells divine - Fig & Redwood by Pure Naturals. So good :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nest Candles are my fav hands down! I love to get and give this as a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful post, Sue! I think I have to have the RL candle....just for that leopard container! But I hear they small fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love NEST Holiday! I have a small votive set from last year that I'm trying to spread out but it looks like I'm in need of some new ones! I'm also a huge fan of their new Birchwood Pine fragrance. These are some nice ideas for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Still love Riguad Cypress

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved