Tweaking (not Twerking)

Along with apple picking, pumpkin carving, clothes and back to school shopping, fall's arrival always gets me re-thinking about ways to tweak and improve our interior design...specifically, the rooms we use the most around here.  These days I'm hyper focused on sprucing things up in our family room, calling in Lauren Muse, for the larger items, hitting up my shop for some new accents, and even moving around a few pieces from room to room, in order to see them (and love them) in a new light. I'm also browsing every site, magazine and book I can get my hands on for inspiration.  A recent fave is Diane Bergeron Design, each image has me scheming up ways to duplicate the way she beautifully pulls things together and accessorizes.

I've been roaming the net and found a lot of truly great sales, many featuring some amazing decor items that are very Bergeron-esque...take a scroll through below and let me know what you think...


  1. Lovely accessorizing. I need to go through my home with a fine toothed comb too and get things just right too.

  2. That gold ramhead thingy is AMAZING.

    xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

  3. Okay, I need to go redecorate after seeing these amazing photos. As soon as I finish my coffee :)

  4. The title of your post made me laugh out loud. Love these shots. I'm such a fan of mounting artwork to shelves.


  5. Thank-you so much for the post Sue, the blog is fantastic!
    Glad to see we are tweaking and not twerking.
    Have a great weekend.

  6. I love the animal print ottoman... Where did you find that?


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved