Search

Loading...

11/12/13

Book Review: Beauty At Home

As someone that truly admires Aerin Lauder's relaxed but elegant style (for years and years) from Aerin's glamorous Manhattan offices to her Aspen, Long Island and Manhattan homes, to say that I was excited to receive an advance copy of her book, Beauty at Home* and then review it here today would be an understatement.  I literally flipped out over each and every image when Beauty at Home arrived in the mail last week. I really love how Aerin Lauder is taking the design and fashion world by storm with her chic and well edited home collections and her new fabulous fashion and beauty lines.  Simply put, I'm a big fan.  This book is destined to become one I turn to again and again for inspiration, it's really already a favorite.


 *I received a free copy of Beauty At Home from the publisher, but this did not influence my opinions here, which are and always will be my own.

Scroll through to see more of what Aerin Lauder has been up to these days and to also see some easy ways to incorporate Aerin's style into your own life...


3 comments:

  1. I so agree with you! Her style is amazing. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that book. I also think I need the match holder.
    Sharon
    @novaraway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the introduction this book is a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her style. The sofa in the last picture is amazing. I can't wait to read the book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved