Search

Loading...

11/18/13

Book Review: Remix-Decorating With Culture, Objects and Soul

I'm excited to share another great new design book ~ Remix: Decorating with Culture, Objects, and Soul, by Jeanine Hays and Bryan Mason (the bloggers behind the popular Aphro Chic blog) and photographed by Lonny co-founder Patrick Cline. 

First off, the cover of this creative book draws you right in with it's fun and bright yellow ikat pattern and the unforgettable interiors within it's pages will keep you there.  I might be a bit bias because I absolutely adore ikats, suzanis and quirky, eclectic artwork, but if you do too, then this book is for you. (It would make a really amazing gift too!)


 *I received a free copy of REMIX from the publisher, but this did not influence my opinions here, which are and always will be my own.

Want that fresh look for your own home? Scroll through below and get inspired to re-mix it up!
 

4 comments:

  1. Sue I am putting this on my list for the Holidays! Love the patterns and eclectic designs!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to have this book!!! Happy Monday and an early Happy Thanksgiving!!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding it to my list, loving every room you showed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Design books are so addicting. You can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved