Search

Loading...

11/19/13

Five Golden Things


 1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5.
Why just limit things to golden rings?  There seems to be an abundance of amazing looking gift ideas all decked out in what clearly is the color of the season. And, I'm really feeling the whole gold, brass, bronze thing these days. 

For example, this versatile lacquered tray spotted at Target, these cheery dessert dishes from C.Wonder and this stunning little candle by Tom Dixon, that is simply calling my name.  Also speaking to me (right to my germ-phobic self) the chicest hand sanitizer ever and as always, these edgy rose gold bangles.

Of course, golden rings are also pretty fabulous too...like this rose gold one over at Net-a-Porter (hint, hint) or this super chic (and very budget friendly) fashion jewelry piece ... I'm loving the idea of wearing either one as a pinky ring.  Are you having a golden moment too?

A few more golden treasures for your perusal...

2 comments:

  1. I love the candle!I want that one in my stalking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all Sue! So much golden inspiration, can't get enough of it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved