New Arrivals and A New Series

The start of a fresh new week is the perfect time to showcase some of's newest arrivals.  I'm crazy about each and every one of these, but those brass hands are pretty fab in person.  Also fresh and exciting around here is a new series, "The Gift List" (which will be rolling out later today). This series will focus on some of my favorite bloggers, their gift picks, their businesses and holiday traditions. The hope is that through this limited series you'll find some great new blogs and see some inspiring gift ideas too! I even ventured out of the design world with a few...

I can't get my head around the fact that Chanukah starts this week, and then it's Thanksgiving.  In a literal blink it's going to be black Friday~so we've been busy as can be around here getting the site ready with all the new arrivals (and if you see something you like, check back here on Friday morning for a special discount code that will be good from this Friday, November 29, 2013 right through the weekend and including Cyber Monday, which puts us at December 1, 2013!).  In addition to my own shop I'll be sure to have a round up of all the fabulous Black Friday sales, deals and codes at all my favorite online gift and fashion destinations.  I'm planning on staying in my PJs and getting all my shopping done this Friday!


  1. My husband would adore that hexagon. What great beauties you have here!

  2. Love the idea and love showcasing your items. The vase is so fun!!

  3. Sue I love the artful Brass hands!

    Art by Karena


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved