The Best Black Friday Deals 2013

Now that the Holiday season is officially in overdrive, today is the best time to take full advantage of all the amazing sales going on. As you know, I love to do most of my shopping online, so I plan on getting all my gifts today...while still in my PJs, no crowds or parking nightmares for me!

Here's a round up of the sales that I'm most excited about...

DATES: Today only!
        I've been stalking the Ann Taylor site lately, the offerings keep getting better and better...

DATES: Nov 28 – Dec 2
       ASOS has a great collection of clothes with a really wide range of styles and prices. I can shop
       for myself, my mother in law and my daughters in one fell swoop! Check out what I'm loving...
       C. Wonder: Save 30% off 3 items or more, full price or sale + free ground shipping.
DATES: Nov 27 – Dec 1
There's a lot of great things to be found at C.Wonder, between this great sale and the $25.00 and under gift section, it's like stocking stuffer heaven! Here's what I've found so far...
Lands' End: Save 30% off your entire order.
DATES: Nov 26 – Dec 3
Preppy central, all three of my children wear school uniforms, so I'll be stocking up on basics with this amazing sale, but there's also plenty of gift ideas, like boat totes! #bestgiftever

DATES: Nov 26 – Dec 2
Great table top ideas, gift and holiday decor, adorable baby pjs, just to name a few of the gift ideas spotted here...

Also worth investigating, are the major sales going on at Target, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Shopbop.

Finally, be sure to take advantage of the amazing sale we have going on right now at!
Use code BLACKFRIDAY at checkout for 20% off all items, including sale items and free shipping on all orders over $100 starting today through Monday! Happy shopping everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved