Wednesday Wants: A Bold,Gold Cuff

My desire to accessorize my outfits this fall with one bold, gold cuff has reached the tipping point. First it was the image above, spotted on Pinterest (of course) featuring this stunning cubist Pierre Hardy piece that had me convinced I needed to own (at least) one singular outstanding cuff, stat...then at a recent lunch, one friend showed up in the chicest, understated head to toe, navy ensemble, the only accessory she wore was, you guessed it, an amazing gold cuff, this one to be exact.  Now I feel like I'm noticing these standout baubles everywhere, from designer to discount and they're all calling my name.  Decisions, decisions...


  1. so, so pretty!! Any of them will be the right decision. I love the look.

  2. I love that geometric inspired cuff! So cool


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved