Wednesday Wants: Layers Upon Layers

As someone who's almost always cold (I bring cardigans with me wherever I go, even in the summer) layering up is my best defense against the elements here in New York.  Given how erratic the temps have been this fall, dressing in layers is not only fashionable but practical as well.  I've already posted a few of my favorite ways to layer up a warm and stylish outfit, like wearing fur vests (seen here and here) throwing on a cute chambray top with an over sized poncho (seen here) and of course the always reliable cashmere cardi (here). 

Inspired by these street fashion images on Pinterest, I've been trying out some monochromatic layering, (specifically: this Equipment camo blouse under this black Vince sweater with these black AG stilt jeans) adding a lot more scarves to my everyday looks (like faux fur loops and tartan classics). I'm also searching for the perfect camel coat (this one and this one are my two current favorites).  Finally, these adorable tops by Clu have peaked my interest, seeing as they take the bulk out of layering and leave just the look...

For more ideas on layered looks scroll through below and be sure to also check out my post on my love for layering over at!

Images via: Make Life EasierWhere To Get It, Hello Fashion       


  1. Wonderful cozy layers. I am always cold, too. Love the faux fur collars. Stay warm! xo Nancy

  2. I love the grey sweater & scarf! I'd still need more layers - but that would be perfect for a mild-cold day!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved