Wednesday Wants: Winter Wishlisting

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5.

The dramatic drop in temps here in New York (not to mention snow yesterday) coupled with my need to get some Holiday shopping done (Chanukah starts on November 27th!) has my mental wish list of warm and cozy things on overdrive.  It happens every year, the more I shop for others, the more I'm exposed to things I want all for myself.  

1. The alluring woodsy, wintry fireplace smell on this Feu des Bois candle by Diptyque is just too good to ignore. (It's also husband approved) 

2. I've wanted a classic Pendleton blanket for years, but I think this chic throw would be the perfect touch for our Vermont condo.

3. Speaking of Vermont, these gold antlers (from Target!) would look so cute in a group on my son's bedroom walls.

4. I might already own leather gloves, but not studded ones that are also touch tech friendly!

5. Scooped a bunch of these great looking monogram mugs from Anthropologie as gifts, now the gold ones are calling my name!

Scroll through for a few more winter themed wish-listed items...


  1. Loving the antlers! I have a thing for deers (I think they bring luck). My Mom said my house is starting to look like a hunting lodge. LOL! xo

  2. That throw has been on my wish list for years as well!

  3. I have that Blanket, or I should say my cat has taken it as his bed!!Still love it!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved