Search

Loading...

11/16/13

Weekend Sales Roundup

Image via: This Is Glamorous

I got a lot of great feedback on my weekend round up of online sales last month, so I thought I'd share the deals that I'm literally stalking right now again here today.

Bloomingdales is holding another Friends and Family event, save up to 20% at check out with code FANDF, some exclusions apply and the sale ends tomorrow...I've already scooped up some cute gifts like these fun bracelets, comfy PJ bottoms a pretty calendar, candles galore and some "geek chic" gloves. Now, I'm considering hitting up the sale again for this military style coat and the cashmere scarf I've been contemplating all week!

Nordstrom is holding one of its biggest sales.  My plan here is to get some gifts for the hard to shop for men in my life, this cocktail shaker and some long sleeve fleeces (both on sale) are both on my short list.  Annoyingly, I paid full price for this Theory cashmere cardigan just last month, and of course its marked down now...I got it in gray and it's one of my new faves. (fyi: if your interested, typically I wear a medium in most things, but it runs a bit big and the small fits great with room to spare

Finally, later today I'll be checking out the sales over at J.Crew and Club Monaco, I know both are doing big mark downs on sale items and sweaters respectively, but I haven't had a minute to look anything over...have you? Let me know if I've missed anything good in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. A great time for anyone to shop early for the holidays..thanks Sue!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh I Love Nordstrom! I am awful at knowing when big stores have their sales! Thanks for the heads up!!

    Andrea Fer

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved