Cheers To 2014

Here we are at the end of another year. Anything that reminds me how fast time is flying by, is truly not my favorite. And, then in two short weeks, it will be my birthday ~ that this all falls during the cold, short winter days sometimes feels like a cruel joke.  I can't help it, I get a a little pensive this time of year. 

We don't have any big party plans tonight. Just a cozy small gathering at home, and a good excuse to buy some indulgent treats, including my favorite (New Year's Eve or any time)...Champagne! Cheers to a healthy and happy 2014!!!

Image via: Vogue.comTheSequinedHostess,


  1. Happy New Year! Your plans sound perfect!

  2. Cheers to you and yours!!

  3. Cheers! Happy New Year to you and yours!

  4. Thanks for all the inspiration this year - wishing you all the best in 2014!


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved