Search

Loading...

12/2/13

Cyber Monday Deals and Sales

Just a quick reminder that our amazing sale at zhush.com is still going on! Today's the last day to take advantage of twenty percent off site wide! Use code: BLACKFRIDAY at check out for 20% off! (the promo box window is on the left side of your cart before checkout) This will be our last sale for 2013. Also, many of the other sales that I mentioned on Black Friday are still going strong...you can check them out here.

A few other Cyber Monday sales I've noted on the net:

1. SHOPBOP: Today is the last day to save big with their Holiday sale: Save 15% when you spend $250, save 20% when you spend $500, and save 25% when you spend $1000. 

USE CODE: BIGEVENT13 

I'll be stocking up on jeans for myself and my oldest daughter, we're both big fans of AG stilts!
I'm sure I can find a few other fun little gifts to round out my list, like this super cute sticky notes set, and these uber chic Monaco earrings (actually, those might need to be mine).

2. J.CREW/CREWCUTS: Get 30% off everything and free shipping on all orders! Not to mention the convenience of pleasing almost every single person on your gift list with one stop! 

        USE CODE: MONDAY

A cute little neon glitter wristlet and this fun stripe sweater will be for my niece and my middle daughter will be getting some cozy looking tops as well.  I need to circle back later today for the cute selection of boy's clothes on sale too!


        3.BAUBLEBAR: Take 20% off site-wide and play their Cyber Smash game for a chance to win 
        some really great prizes, like $100.00 off!

 USE CODE: CYBER20

        A great time to stock up on dramatic pieces that will really elevate all those Holiday outfits and         little black dresses...like this stunning statement necklace and this pair of perfect party studs.  

       4.TORY BURCH: Save 20% off orders over $300, save 25% off orders over $500, save 30% 
       off orders over $750 plus free shipping.

USE CODE: HOLIDAY
  
       Cashmere tunics, and a stunning new home line which includes the best 
       little desk calendar and these fab lucite letters...just a few of the gifting highlights I'm loving! 

1 comment:

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved