Search

Loading...

12/9/13

Decorating With Topiaries

This year, I'm feeling extra pressed for time.  I know I'm not the only one.  With Christmas count downs every where I look, this past weekend I felt the need to get our home holiday ready (before it's time to take it all down again).  I already have these lovely topiary trees scattered about, so just adding some red simple ribbons seemed like an obvious and easy choice.  Not to mention the post holiday lack of clean up effort... In fact, the overall look is so chic in it's understated simplicity, and so versatile (in that these displays look so festive with ribbons and yet work perfectly with any decor without), that I'm considering adding a few more topiary vignettes to our home this year.  A quick search yielded some really lovely choices, as seen below.  How do you deck your halls for the holidays?
PS:I just posted my actual topiaries up on instagram...

Images via: Habitually Chic, Orick and Company, Greige Design and Inspired by Design

Here's what I'm thinking...

8 comments:

  1. Ah so amazing! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love topiaries Sue! They evoke a fresh updated look for greenery.
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I love your topiaries. But, what I really love is seeing your product and company mentioned this morning on The Today Show. I was on the elliptical, watching KLG&H and about hollered out loud!!!!! I'm sure you've been inundated with orders already.

    You've worked hard and I'm truly happy for and proud of you!!!!
    Merry everything!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little topiaries are so lovely. I'm a minimalist when it comes to holiday decorating so these really appeal to me!

    xo Mary Jo
    http://MagicalMined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found some at Garden Ridge for $10 each too! I have them on my mantel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that little plant and its arrangements too. Looks so awesome, thank you very much for hosting this post.http://www.luluhypermarket.com/GoodLife/home-index.html



    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful!!!

    www.georgiapeachmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+