Monday's P.O.P. ~ Inspired By Radiant Orchid

Today I'm combining my usual Monday pop of purple with some fashion and home accessory ideas. This seemed like a great idea, especially in light of Pantone's recent announcement that the color of the year for 2014 will be Radiant Orchid!  I get that this is more of a pale, pinky purple, but being the big fan of this hue that I am, I'm thinking that purple (in all it's variations) has finally gotten it's due...and I couldn't be happier about that.  Here are just a few of the ways that I would add a pop of purple to my outfits, along with some home decor inspiration inspired by the color of 2014 as well...

Scroll through my purple picks for the home below:


  1. Beautiful round-up! It is a perfect hue for accessories. All the best for the New year to you and your family!!

  2. i adore this color! that ring is perfect! xx

  3. Beautiful... I am thinking radiant orchid for accessories more so than paint colour .... just a "pop" as you put it...should boost a room or a vignette... or powder room... or...

    Happy New Year!



Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved