That's a Wrap!

I've just finished wrapping (what I'm hoping is) my last present...and now I'm signing off a bit early today in order to give myself a little time to regroup and get ready for tonight and tomorrow with my family.

I want to wish you all a lovely and relaxing holiday, no matter what you celebrate and I hope that you get to truly enjoy these next few days. I also just wanted to say thank you ~ for the support and readership of this blog and also over at Your Instagrams, emails and tweets literally make my day...I'm beyond lucky to have such wonderful readers and customers. I'll be taking a brief break here on the blog, but feel free to keep up with all things zhush on Instagram and Pinterest! I'll be back later this week, till then wishing everyone joy, peace, love and laughter.

Image via: Martha Stewart


  1. So glad to have found your blog and I look forward to what you have in store for us in 2014! Relax and have a wonderful New Year!!

  2. Have a very merry Christmas!

  3. Hi there, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing you thoughts on this issue. Keep it up, looking forward to read another one in the future. Cheers!Living room with Christmas decoration

  4. Lovely blog, gorgeous ideas......sweet findings. Happy Hollidays. Elena at


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved