Search

Loading...

12/4/13

Wednesday Wants: GIfts For Her aka My Own Wish List

The best test for a great gift, obviously is if I'd want the gift for myself. So several items on my own wish list, are the very same items I'll be purchasing this year as gifts. Like, this new design book with this amazing cover ~ Scalamandre:Haute Decor, that to me is a no brainer, great gift! Of course, this test doesn't apply across my list...I don't care much for LEGO Minecraft, however, my seven year old son's head would explode if that arrives under our tree. But, when choosing gifts for all the ladies in my life, I simply choose the gifts that I want for myself.  Some are more extravagant than others, and clearly fall strictly into wants, but I've seemed to have rationalized a least a few as needs!  As in...

I need to take better care of myself, so pretty work out clothes, fab headphones for the treadmill and  a Sound of Music favorite things style copper kettle (you know, for all that Matcha Green Tea I should be drinking) not to mention the chicest of plaid scarves around my neck, to ward off any winter chill.

I need to get more organized, surely this stylish desk calendar and these pretty planners will help do the trick.  Scroll through below to see my full array of wants and needs, and maybe even help me figure out a way to rationalize this Stella McCartney bag!


8 comments:

  1. You deserve it all and especially to take good care of yourself! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have the Frends headphones in the Layla and they are absolutely amazing! They are like clouds for your eyes and so gorgeous. Several of my friends had to buy them after trying mine out! Highly recommended :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those headphones are killer! How cool would we look wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sue,
    I am very excited about Steven Stolman's new book!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got that copper tea kettle for our wedding and I still love it so much. That book is on my list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://www.mirandamichaelkors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all love good design and this site give us the cool design. Looking forward to read more new ideas and design. Bedroom Decor ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Layla rose gold headphones! Have been searching for the link to send to my hubby. Thanks! Check our gift guides out at www.huesandcues.com. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved