Search

Loading...

12/5/13

The Gift List - My Style Vita

Why we love My Style Vita:
Jessica is not just my cousin, she is one of my favorite fashion bloggers out there. Check out My Style Vita for accessible and flattering fashion features.

Jessica’s three favorite gift items:
1. amethyst cluster boxes
2. starburst statue
3. melvin elephant cuff

What is Jessica’s favorite holiday tradition?
“One of the biggest traditions in our house is making homemade ravioli's together as a family to eat on Christmas Eve.  We spend an entire day together prepping, rolling out dough, filling each little square with Italian goodness.  You know it's the holiday's when you're summoned to be put to work for ravioli making. All the efforts are worth it for when we sit down together on Christmas Eve with family to enjoy an amazing meal.”

7 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blogger cousin! can't wait to check out her blog. And the fact that they make homemade raviolis!! I love her already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha you are too sweet! The raviolis are to die for!!

      xo Jessica
      My Style Vita

      Delete
  2. I had no clue you all were related. It is such a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - two great bloggers in the same family! I'm off to check her blog now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I'd take some homemade ravoili! That elephant cuff is to die for

    Katy www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas is coming, the latest michael kors bag here, good price quality, introduced to everyone
    http://michaelkors.shoplal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG LOVE this post:) so totally cute and feminine.

    Check out my new post....Amazing handmade patchwork rugs:)

    Have a fab weekend dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+