Winter Weather Wishlist

It's not even technically winter yet and over here in my neck of the woods we've already had three snow day cancellations at my children's school.  Winter in New York is no joke.  While my Pinterest boards might be full of chic wool coats and cute leather boots, in reality this attire is really for fall and spring around here.  My actual winter coat closet tells a different of warm water proof, ice friendly boots and nylon down puffer coats.  Thankfully, in the past few years it seems that the fashion world has gotten the reality report, as more and more companies are now designing cold weather gear that's as stylish as it is practical.  In between frantically scrolling through school closings and extended weather outlooks online yesterday, I found some really great street style inspiration and some very chic snow day attire.  I even cheered myself up out of my cabin fever rut (a bit) with these cute plaid tech gloves. You can scroll through all my finds below. Stay warm and dry everyone!
Images above via: PopSugar, and Refinery29


  1. LOVE the Moncler! Perfect for Colorado


  2. Love Olivia's coat! I'm ready....bring on the storm!

  3. I purchased a really cool Parajumpers parka last year after Christmas and I love it, you might want to check those out as well! Happy Holidays to you and your tribe ;-)


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved