Search

Loading...

1/7/14

Book Review: Art For The Eclectic Home

Gallery walls are so hot right now. I especially love them in an office setting, just like Jen Ramos of Made By Girl, did here.  I'm working on one in own my home and as luck would have it, over the Holiday break, I received a copy of Art for the Eclectic Home: A Collection of Frameable, Original Prints from Top Artists to review.  Part of a fun series of art books (Traditional, Eclectic and Contemporary ) these are really more clever decorating concepts than books.  Curated by Jamin and Ashley Mills, of the The Handmade Home, the books all showcase original art from around the world that can be easily torn from the pages (as is the intent with perforated edges) and framed. For frames these days, I'm especially loving these gold frames from West Elm (I also bought the white frames too!) As for this smart art/book idea, the eclectic mix of prints featured provides such an easy and very affordable way to create a gallery wall or just zhush up an existing one.  Here are a few of my faves from the book...

,
  *I received a free copy of Art for The Eclectic Home from the publisher, but this did not influence my opinions here, which are and always will be my own.

Shop some more great gallery wall ideas here:

3 comments:

  1. And just like that you found the perfect frame for some prints I have and saved me hundreds in custom framing! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about these books the other day. Brilliant! And so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to do a gallery wall for ages but I just need to get my husband on board! Love the ampersand print!

    Kirby
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved