Copper Tones

Fresh back from vacation and a quick trip to Palm Beach, the arctic temps here in New York this week somehow feel extra cruel.  In my thoughts of all things spring, (only 67 days!) I'm really warming up to the idea of acquiring some lovely accessories in a spectrum of rose gold and copper.  Just the very thought of tan toes sporting this metallic pedicure in these fabulous heels...le sigh.  And, it's not just copper-y fashion that's catching my eye these days, I"m loving this warm metalllic look for the home as well...(see my decor picks below).


  1. Copper is really having a moment right now. But it's so warm, rich and stately that it's easy to see why. My favorite from here is the Butter nail polish!

  2. those shoes, ring & glasses are pure perfection! xx

  3. Great picks :) copper is a nice change from nude and camel. Have a nice weekend!

  4. I'll take the clutch and bangle please. :) I could see myself pairing this color with ivories for a softer/subtle look or black for a more bold statement.


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved