Search

Loading...

1/6/14

Interiors With Oomph

You gotta love a decor company with the name Oomph!  Self described as a witty collection of hip tables, modern pillows, lighting and more, I fell in love with the delightful tini tables at first sight and have been following this fresh and fun (and local) company ever since.  Recently, I paid a visit to the showroom and fell for some really great looking throw pillows.  It's the preppy meets playful twist in these pieces that gets me every time...so much so that now I'm thinking my home could use even more Oomph!



Some other items from Oomph that I've got my eye on:


7 comments:

  1. That gray room is perfect, love this round up!

    xo Jessica
    My Style Vita

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many beautiful items to choose from on their website! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are the perfect little accent tables. Love the rainbow of colors they have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Oomph too, the finishes are so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! I especially love the blue one with the linen looking top. Thx for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2014, Sue, and we hope you got home safe and sound! Off to Atlanta but just wanted to stop by and say hi... Gotta love all the oomph in Oomph.
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love Oomph! Their furniture is just so fun & fresh. xx

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved