Search

Loading...

1/16/14

Kindred Style

I really want to finish the overall interior design of our vacation home in Florida all ready.  At some point last year, I just ran out of steam.  But, thanks to some much needed inspiration, I'm getting new ideas and taking my lead from Floridian native and designer extraordinaire, Ashley Whittaker. It was Ashley's recent "Style Resolutions" in Southern Living, that reignited my love for this designer's timeless aesthetic. And, now I'm on a mission to finish up our place in a similar eclectic neo-traditional style, literally asking myself with each and every new purchase, "what would Ashely do?" Check out some of my Ashley Whittaker inspired finds below...



My Ashley inspired picks:


5 comments:

  1. All the flowers in these photos are beautiful. We can't really have live flowers displayed in our home because we have a cat who is fond of eating plant life, so it's fun to look at how other people use them.

    I love the soft blue room with the purple flowers, plus the light blue bedroom! These are all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Inspiration Sue, coupled with your talents your Florida home will be as beautiful!!! Love Ashley's work. Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun Quadrille fabric makes for a gorgeous Florida home!! I love her style!! Cannot wait to see what you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looks!
    The mint, blue and gold touches look fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bedroom with blue is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved