Search

Loading...

1/17/14

Lemon Zest


There's something so uplifting about the scent of fresh lemons. Delicious, beautiful and loaded with vitamin C, lemons are fast becoming my antidote for winter gloom. I'm even considering getting a little lemon tree for my kitchen, how awesome would that be?  

Why stop with actual lemons when there's lemon infused beauty products to be had? Citrus scents are always my fave, which is why I'm so curious about this one. As for lotions I already have (and love) this fresh one.

Not one to ever have too much of a good thing, I'm thinking lemon drops as earrings, a bright citrus trimmed scarf, yellow fringe sandals and a bold sunny wallet would all make great additions to my somewhat neutral wardrobe.  In fact, I'd wear this scarf now with my endless array of grey sweaters and tops...

As for my home, a fun pop of yellow is in order with this fab lucite vase and this sunny candle, (with a lemon scent) which I've been eyeing for quite some time (and finally pulled the trigger on)...I know it will look perfect in our family room bookcase, where I'm sure it will lift my spirits till spring...

5 comments:

  1. I baked some madeleines with lemon yesterday! And I also want a lemon tree in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the spell of citrus and lemons are so great for cleaning too. I bet that lotion smells yummy. Happy friday!
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flavor of lemon in cakes. It always reminds me of sunny days :) Such an inspiring post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that makes me think of summer, I lust love Lemon Verbena.. that scent always make me happy!! Great picks here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got a lemony colored bag. And since we brought the lemon tree inside, it is blooming again. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved