Search

Loading...

1/23/14

Master Of The House

I've lost count on the number of posts dedicated to Steven Gambrel's eclectic and tailored interiors, however, I'm quite certain that this one will not be the last. I can't get enough of this designer's unique (yet not too overtly "out there") aesthetic. This house, in East Hampton, is just the latest in a long line of stunning homes that have caught my eye by this celebrated New York designer.  The kitchen and the bedrooms are especially captivating...






6 comments:

  1. My favorite details: the pretty blue table lamp and the yellow bedroom! It's peppy and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Those kitchen pendants are beautiful.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow room and that bathroom are great!!! Thanks for sharing as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff here! I love the painted window trim....and everything else in that first bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rooms, I never tire of seeing beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful room, i just love the lamp...is big and... blue:P...

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved