Search

Loading...

1/20/14

Peeking Into Designer's Homes

Last week, along with several other bloggers, I had the pleasure of attending the 25th Anniversary Celebration presentation and coffee for Lillian August furnishings and design.  The designer, artist and all around decor maven, Lillian August, spoke to us about trends, design influences and her inspirations.  Already a fan of this local decor and furnishings source, it was very insightful to hear from the successful lady behind the business...so much so that I was inspired to go back and re-visit her house in North Carolina, featured last year in Traditional Home.  It's such a beautiful and well edited space that I'd thought I'd share it here today...





6 comments:

  1. Who doesn't like peeking into designers' homes? It's fun to see how they do things in their own house and to get inspired, too. Thanks for sharing this beautiful space--also, love the dog in the upholstered chintz chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitchen pretty much covers what on my wish list! I small island, killer stove, and a fireplace. Nailed it!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, well done, traditional and welcoming a the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue so pretty, that first picture really grabbed me. Hope all is well with you and that 2014 is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Google+