Search

Loading...

1/13/14

Seven Inspiring Black And White Interiors

There's certainly nothing new about the concept of a black and white space, but that's why I'm loving it.  Feeling the pull towards simple, pared down classic looks these days, probably after being exposed to one too many color and trend predictions for the new year.

Currently attempting to incorporate this chic vibe into some simple and easy updates around here in the near future.  We've already transformed our kitchen cabinets (painting over the blue backs with white) and recently had our front stairs stained black. Now, I've got my eye on the front door...I want to have this painted black too and install a beautiful, brass lion head knocker.  Additionally, a pair of stunning black lamps, a bold zebra ottoman, black printed pillows and this amazing black votive holder are all catching my eye. 



Images via: Houzz; Architectural Digest and Lonny

A few more thoughts on black and white decor:


10 comments:

  1. Love b/w in everything...Art, furniture, home bedding, linens, jewelry, etc!
    Great lucite item in your post,too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in a huge black and white kick right now. Which says a lot for this color loving girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with all of these!! I especially love the first and last photos. I'm really thinking my TV room needs that famous black and white ikea rug...I think it would look sensational...and I will probably incorporate a lot of the black and white color scheme throughout. Food for thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very inspiring! My favorite is the first one, featuring pops of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. I think the pop of yellow is exactly what I need for spring. It shouts vibrance and happiness :) I really love the zebra print rug and black/white chair. That would be a wonderful little workspace nook.
    Linh
    http://abeautifulrawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! black and white is so essential and elegant, but I confess, I need some splash of color for apartment.
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! I love B&W so much. That stripe paint detail is stunning.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bathroom at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the black and white! i think brass/gold or a light colored wood is a must with that combo!

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved