Search

Loading...

1/2/14

Style Stalking: Andrea Goldman Design

Welcome to the new year! Coming back to a routine after a break is hard, I'm glad I've got this trusty "Style Stalking" series to lean on and get me back into the blogging groove.  Once I saw this very image above, trending on Pinterest, I just had to see more! Andrea Goldman Design, the firm behind this chic vignette did not disappoint. Full of fresh inspiration, Andrea's style seemed like the ideal fit to highlight here in the first week of the new year. Check out these lovely designs and let me know what you think...



8 comments:

  1. That first image is awesome. No wonder it was trending on Pinterest! Love the metallic curvy table lamp and the Lucite table--they work together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the furniture choices! Simple, yet detailed.....
    Beautiful photos!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I used that rivet PJ paper in clients apartment, love it! The kitchen is gorgeous too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore these rooms and her style. Happy New Year Sue! All the best to you this year. Xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bedroom!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super talent! Just checked out her website. Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree... love her! Happy Weekend! xm

    ReplyDelete

Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved