Wednesday Wants: {Birthday} Wishlisting

If you're the type of person that loves to celebrate your Birthday, I envy you...I really do! My Birthday is next week and the truth is, I've never enjoyed this day. With each and every year I seem to dread it more.  As I'm writing this I'm thinking this sounds both cliche and self indulgent...what's a girl to do?  Clearly I need to  fake it until I make it ... the best way I know is with the help of some retail therapy.  Never underestimate the power of a good shopping spree..

A flattering new black jersey jumpsuit, the chicest crossbody bag ever, a fabulous little gold snake pinky ring, edgy black diamond heart studs, a "wear with anything and everything" gold chain and of course a new pair of shoes, I'm actually starting to feel a bit better already.


  1. I am right after you in the first of next month and trying to forget how old I am getting!! I love this wish list though!! Really sharp!!!

  2. Great list! Happy early birthday!

  3. When dreading that birthday - think of the alternative! Love that jumpsuit, and I see it is less than $100. Great!

  4. Happy early birthday! Mine is in 2 weeks and am one of those who LOVES her birthday! Happy shopping and make the most of it! XO

  5. I like your wish list! I don't like it when my birthday rolls around BUT I am thankful that I'm still here to go through all the stuff that "mature" women have to go through;) I like to keep it low key .. dinner out is a must! Hope you have something fun planned.

  6. Happy early birthday, Sue!!! Love your list and you would stellar outfitted in all of it!
    xoxo Elizabeh


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved