Worth Repeating

I love getting feedback on this blog, in comments and email and in real life... Recently, one of my good friends reminded me of a design "tip" that I had mentioned here well over a year ago.  The post was about my favorite towels (all white, always) and where to scoop the very ones that high end designers use, for relatively little cost.  She said she bought these very towels and loves them so much that she thought it was advice worth repeating...and since these are now on sale, today just seemed like the perfect time.  The towels are from Macy's, you can find them here and in all colors, not just my preferred white (read the original post here) and I've also picked up some other great, soft, absorbent, all white towels in the year since ~ from both Nordstrom (also on sale) and Zappos too, of all places, (guests were coming and fresh new ones were needed in a hurry...they arrived just in time).

Images via: Houzz;Arent&Pyke; Veranda


  1. Perfect timing! I was about to go out and buy new towels. Now I know where to go! Thx!!

  2. inspiring post dear!!!!

  3. I do love white towels as well!! I grew up with towels all sorts of pretty colors but nothing like white....Thanks for the sources!

  4. Never would have thought it. I buy my towels - yes, all white - at restoration hardware. I love the bath sheet, but it is rather heavy. I don't like shopping at our local Macy's, but I will check these out for sure! Thanks Sue!

  5. Great timing...I need to get new towels...and like you prefer white!

  6. Love all white, but I have a few different brands, must try these out.


Got something to share? Would love to hear it. I read every single comment:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2009-2014 Sue De Chiara. All rights reserved